Much has been written about the importance of business cards in our previous blogs. More and more we've seen traditional business cards being replaced with Video Business Cards. Business owners still use traditional printed business cards to introduce themselves and exchange contact information, and they'll likely be around for a while. BUT, if you're really wanting to impress, look to Video Business Cards to do the trick. Today you can get them with a variety of features at an affordable price. Below, we'll outline design tips and best practices for optimal results.
A perfect Video Business Card should convey the overall image of your brand -- not easy, considering the average card measures approximately 2x3.5 inches. If you're in the creative business and planning to design a Video Business Card, keep the following tips in mind:
- Have a headline or tagline that hits on the emotion of the viewer
- Make your logo stand out for brand recognition
- Reduce the text and add attractive story through video
- Don't forget to include the essentials - your name, title, company name, address, phone number, email, website addresses, and social media URLs.
- Make sure your content is easily readable.
- Stick to one or two colors, if possible.
Once your Video Business Cards are complete, make the most of them:
- Find very targeted and qualified prospects to provide them to
- You can personalize the video on the card to the recipient for additional wow factor
- Carry your card with you in a card case
Looking to get creative? Try these design tips:
- Design your card with lighter shades to enhance readability
- If going with a more standard card, change up the shape! Grab attention with the shape of your cards; For example, you could use a teddy bear shape for a daycare service, or a birthday cake for a party/event planner.
- Go with a bigger card such as a 4x7 inches that fold over (like a mini brochure)
- Low-cost Video Business Cards is the ultimate solution convey the story of your company and its offerings in a unique, fresh way. There's plenty of people who've never experienced a Video Business Card, so why not leave a lasting impression with your brand attached?!
At InstaVizion, we've been perfecting the Video Business Card. Contact us now to get more info!